We were three families of 5 each and rented the entire house for the week of June 18-25 2014.The house of fountains was perfect for our big group. We had such a wonderful time, Tatiana was so sweet made our breakfast every morning and had great suggestions of places to go! Peg greeted us with her world famous Mai Tai. We will all be back someday! Thank you for making our family graduation celebration such a success!!
Susan and Len Johnson Eureka California
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The House of Fountains is a small, soothing and tranquil Bed and Breakfast offering six luxurious suites just minutes from historic Lahaina Town, nestled up against a cane field and overlooking the ocean and surrounding islands. Awaken your senses with fresh Hawaiian coffee and a resplendent breakfast of organic tropical fruit, home made breads (gluten free too!) And juices on our lanai, prepared by our live-in chef. The House of Fountains is just blocks from the radiant beaches of Wahi Kuli, so you may want to have a swim before sightseeing. Or stay and swim in our beautiful salt water pool, and relax by one of our calming fountains, waterfalls or koi pond. Free parking in our private lot. All rooms come with A/C and tropical ceiling fans, wifi, mini 'fridges with complimentary bottled water, TVs and a large DVD selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia and Venere so you can book your House of Fountains Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- House Of Fountains Hotel Lahaina
- House Of Fountains b&b
- House Of Fountains Bed And Breakfast Maui/Lahaina