My husband enjoyed our stay at this historic hotel in central Lahaina. It is right in the middle of the town; all restaurants and shops are walkable from their spot right by the pier. We were worried about noise, but our room had a lanai overlooking the courtyard - peaceful and relaxing! The mango trees were awesome, dropping fruit all day long! The rooms are definitely in need of some updating, but given the history of the building, this is to be expected. The air conditioning unit was a little temperamental, and made quite a bit of noise all night long. Parking was a non-issue, as the hotel partners with a lot across the street. Staff was also super friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you visit historic Lahaina, treat yourself to the hospitatlity of Hawaii's plantation era while enjoying all the comfort and convenience of the Best Western Pioneer Inn. Although the exterior faithfully preserves this historical hotel, inside and around the grounds, visitors will enjoy up to date accomodations and facilities. Guests are surrounded by constant reminders of Hawaii's special beauty and will find the Inn's staff as warm and hospitable as a gentle island tradewind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Pioneer Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pioneer Hotel Lahaina
- Best Western Lahaina
- Lahaina Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Pioneer Inn Maui/Lahaina