The Pioneer Inn is an iconic hotel in the centre of Lahaina.
Stayed there for 11 night whilst attending a wedding on the island. We far preferred the relaxed charm of this hotel to the big hotels further up the coast.
Lovely staff who always stopped for a chat. Huge breakfasts. Close to everything in Lahaina old town.
The room was OK, bed very comfortable.
If you are visiting for any length of time I recommend hiring a car (free parking). Maui is not quite set up for a car free holiday and we found you needed to drive or hire expensive taxis. Car free for a short stay is fine, since there is lots to do in Lahaina and a beach quite close.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you visit historic Lahaina, treat yourself to the hospitatlity of Hawaii's plantation era while enjoying all the comfort and convenience of the Best Western Pioneer Inn. Although the exterior faithfully preserves this historical hotel, inside and around the grounds, visitors will enjoy up to date accomodations and facilities. Guests are surrounded by constant reminders of Hawaii's special beauty and will find the Inn's staff as warm and hospitable as a gentle island tradewind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN Pioneer Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pioneer Hotel Lahaina
- Best Western Lahaina
- Lahaina Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Pioneer Inn Maui/Lahaina