My wife and I stayed here for two nights during our honeymoon. We were originally planning on one night in Lahaina, but got caught up by Lahaina's infectious, Front St has a great buzz. The Inn is located in the best location in town, adjacent to the amazing banyan tree and right on Front St, could not ask for better. We stayed in two different rooms and they were both great. Well appointed clean and comfortable. The restaurant downstairs offers good discounts to guests of the inn and the food and drinks are reasonably priced and tasty. Ann from reception is really friendly and offered some great local tips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you visit historic Lahaina, treat yourself to the hospitatlity of Hawaii's plantation era while enjoying all the comfort and convenience of the Best Western Pioneer Inn. Although the exterior faithfully preserves this historical hotel, inside and around the grounds, visitors will enjoy up to date accomodations and facilities. Guests are surrounded by constant reminders of Hawaii's special beauty and will find the Inn's staff as warm and hospitable as a gentle island tradewind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Pioneer Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pioneer Hotel Lahaina
- Best Western Lahaina
- Lahaina Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Pioneer Inn Maui/Lahaina