We stayed here for one night after taking a ferry ride over from another island. We had no car and this beautiful historic hotel was right on the harbor and in a great location for us. There is no real beach like you would expect from many of the Hawaiian resorts and it lacks many amenities you may expect from a some of the bigger resorts. We were able to get a room without booking in advance and I thought our room, with views of both the park, main shopping drag and the harbor were an excellent value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you visit historic Lahaina, treat yourself to the hospitatlity of Hawaii's plantation era while enjoying all the comfort and convenience of the Best Western Pioneer Inn. Although the exterior faithfully preserves this historical hotel, inside and around the grounds, visitors will enjoy up to date accomodations and facilities. Guests are surrounded by constant reminders of Hawaii's special beauty and will find the Inn's staff as warm and hospitable as a gentle island tradewind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Pioneer Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pioneer Hotel Lahaina
- Best Western Lahaina
- Lahaina Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Pioneer Inn Maui/Lahaina