We stayed for 2 nights at the beginning of our 10 day visit to Maui. We loved our stay.The room was comfortable. We loved sitting on a balcony and watched the activities under the banyan tree and by the harbour. The hotel has the best location. The nearest beach is a 5 minute walk from the hotel just behind the courthouse. Ask for a map at the reception.
The hotel staff is very nice and helpful. The parking is free, with a permit from the hotel. The restaurant is great, you will get a discount from the hotel if you choose to eat there. We ate breakfast there and enjoyed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you visit historic Lahaina, treat yourself to the hospitatlity of Hawaii's plantation era while enjoying all the comfort and convenience of the Best Western Pioneer Inn. Although the exterior faithfully preserves this historical hotel, inside and around the grounds, visitors will enjoy up to date accomodations and facilities. Guests are surrounded by constant reminders of Hawaii's special beauty and will find the Inn's staff as warm and hospitable as a gentle island tradewind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Pioneer Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pioneer Hotel Lahaina
- Best Western Lahaina
- Lahaina Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Pioneer Inn Maui/Lahaina