Stayed here for 4 nights and it was perfect. Slightly dated rooms but in keeping with character of the hotel. Reception staff are very helpful and informative, couldn't do enough to make us feel welcome. Location is excellent, right in front of the harbour for boat trips, and very close to shops and restaurants. Lahaina is a great place, lovely to walk around in the evening, nice beach not too far away, within walking distance. Parking wasn't a problem, even if the nearest lot was full reception gave you ticket to park on next block for free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you visit historic Lahaina, treat yourself to the hospitatlity of Hawaii's plantation era while enjoying all the comfort and convenience of the Best Western Pioneer Inn. Although the exterior faithfully preserves this historical hotel, inside and around the grounds, visitors will enjoy up to date accomodations and facilities. Guests are surrounded by constant reminders of Hawaii's special beauty and will find the Inn's staff as warm and hospitable as a gentle island tradewind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Pioneer Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pioneer Hotel Lahaina
- Best Western Lahaina
- Lahaina Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Pioneer Inn Maui/Lahaina