Pros – price, nice location for exploring Lahaina town, free wifi, free parking, comfy bed
Cons – no fitness centre, no room service, old hotel, musty smell, not on a beach, lax housekeeping
We had one of the larger rooms with a King bed and a pull down queen bed for our son. The room was large enough and had a nice courtyard view and a peekaboo view of the ocean. We stayed here for four nights and then moved to the Ka’anapali beach hotel for the same price. My son (16) liked the Ka’anapali Beach hotel much more. We used our airmiles to stay at the best western but I do not think I would choose to stay here again. My main concern was that the room was not totally clean when we arrived and was never properly cleaned during our stay. Like some curly little hairs on the floor behind the bathroom door that were there when we arrived and stayed the whole time. Yuck.
But this hotel is perfect if you plan to attend the Feast at Lele...it is just down the street
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you visit historic Lahaina, treat yourself to the hospitatlity of Hawaii's plantation era while enjoying all the comfort and convenience of the Best Western Pioneer Inn. Although the exterior faithfully preserves this historical hotel, inside and around the grounds, visitors will enjoy up to date accomodations and facilities. Guests are surrounded by constant reminders of Hawaii's special beauty and will find the Inn's staff as warm and hospitable as a gentle island tradewind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN Pioneer Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pioneer Hotel Lahaina
- Best Western Lahaina
- Lahaina Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Pioneer Inn Maui/Lahaina