Stayed here for 2 nights at a great price of $119 a night - a walk-in rate.
- The biggest being the price to be honest, Maui is not noted for its bargains.
- Free parking included, which is a big plus in Lahaina. General parking is monitored very closely in the town and spots on the street/carparks are available to park in for only 3 hours before you have to move your car. This rule is enforced overnight also.
- Super clean room, dated, but immaculate. (I was a little concerned about the bedbug chat in a May review on tripadvisor, but the hotel seems to have taken it to task and the mattress in our room was zipped into a cover, with another cover on top, then the bedding.)
- Right in heart of town.
- Free wireless internet in the room. Slow but sure.
- A small 'fridge in the room which was handy.
- The property, although with character, needs a little bit of love and upgrading.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you visit historic Lahaina, treat yourself to the hospitatlity of Hawaii's plantation era while enjoying all the comfort and convenience of the Best Western Pioneer Inn. Although the exterior faithfully preserves this historical hotel, inside and around the grounds, visitors will enjoy up to date accomodations and facilities. Guests are surrounded by constant reminders of Hawaii's special beauty and will find the Inn's staff as warm and hospitable as a gentle island tradewind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Pioneer Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pioneer Hotel Lahaina
- Best Western Lahaina
- Lahaina Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Pioneer Inn Maui/Lahaina