“AWESOME FUN” 5 of 5 stars

$94*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted #1 BEST WATER ACTIVITY for 2011, 2012 & 2013 by the Maui News Readers Poll, TERALANI SAILING ADVENTURES offers the ultimate in luxury sailing,snorkeling,whale watching and sunset excursions along Maui's scenic west coast.Our immaculate,spacious 65 ft. Catamarans offer the convenience of boarding directly from Ka'anapali Beach. Simply walk on board and let the fun begin!Enjoy the spectacular vistas of West Maui while cruising to one of Maui's world famous fish preserves. Gear up with high quality snorkel and flotation gear.Discover the pristine underwater world of Maui. Explore the tropical reefs teaming with exotic fish. Learn snorkeling tips from our water experts. Swim with Hawaii's giant green sea turtles. During whale season (Dec.15 Thru Apr.15)Experience the wonder of Maui's largest visitors, the Humpback whale. With decades of experience our crews quickly and safely allow our guests to experience them up-close. Learn about these amazing mammals from our marine naturalists.Savor our delicious food and endless beverages from our award winning caterer. Dine al fresco enjoying the tropical breezes and sunshine or settle into our spacious,shaded,open-air cabin. The choice is yours!Along the way, keep an eye out for pods of dancing dolphins and flying fish! Witness the most beautiful sunsets in the world aboard the TERALANI .Sail on a golden sea, sway with the tropical breezes and share the romance with your loved ones! Enjoy the pampering of our helpful and friendly crew.Make memories that will last a lifetime. Experience the adventure aboard the TERALANI!(TERALANI SAILING ADVENTURES is a family-owned, and operated business.)
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Lahaina, Hawaii
27 attraction reviews
“AWESOME FUN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2012

Went on the Teralani for a whale watch and snorkel trip this weekend, 2 days 2 trips. Had a great time with captain Pam and the crew. Beautiful boats, great crew, good food and an awesome time. Teralani is an A+ in my book!!

kc1212, Owner at Teralani Sailing, responded to this review, February 2, 2012
Many mahalos (thanks) for your delightful review. We are so glad that you had such a terrific trip the first time that you join us again! Every TERALANI excursion provides an opportunity for enjoying Maui a different way. That's why we have so many repeat customers. We thank you for your business and hope to see you, your family and friends again really soon!

Fort Worth, Texas
5 attraction reviews
“Professional and Fun :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

Professional staff, very knowledgable and friendly. Just know that Snuba (very fun at $65, but only 30 minutes) and Video ($65) will be pitched to you. On our excursion we were able to see Sea Turtles and pretty reef. Food was good, light breakfast and hotdogs/hamburgers/bbq chicken were served. Open bar made the whale watching (oh did we see a lot!) fun.

Carmichael, California
“Exceptional Trip Great Memories”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

My granddaughter (17) wanted to go scuba diving when we visited Maui last week. My daughter was not very stoked about me taking her baby girl into the dangers of scuba diving so we compromised and settled on snuba. My daughter booked the trip on the Teralani, a 5 hour trip boasting of snorkeling, whale watching and food. I thought it was over priced at 220.00 for the two of us + the price of snuba to be collected on the trip.
I was very pleasantly surprised! The trip started out with a tasty fruit, muffin cake, coffee and juice breakfast. Yummy. We arrived at the snuba reef shortly. We snorkeled for a good amount of time before moving on to the snuba experience. WOW, turtles, exotic fish, a monk seal! We saw it all. Then a fabulous lunch of hamburgers, hotdogs, sprouts and tomatoes with all the fixings. YUMMY again! Whales galore! There was also an open bar flowing freely. I stuck with soda as of course my 17 yo granddaughter. My granddaughter had a grand experience and so did I. I give this trip a big 10!

Vancouver, Washington
7 attraction reviews
“Exceeded our expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

My wife and I were visiting Maui for our Honeymoon in December. We didn't have time for a Sailing Tour but when our last day's Zip Line got canceled due to weather we hurried back to the resort to see if a last minute Sailing Tour was available. We were thrilled that we could join Teralani Sailing just 5 hours later.
The boat comes right up to the short with stairways that come down to the beach. The staff was very gracious with helping you get on the boat between the waves. I would caution you as you will get wet upon getting on/off boat. Not a problem for us and the staff does have everyone take things out of your pockets.
They are generous with the drinks and the finger foods fit our needs. We especially enjoyed the meatballs. We liked that you don't have to purchase anything once on the boat as food/drinks were included.

Visited December 2011
San Diego, California
22 attraction reviews
“Sailed right up to the beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

Booked the sunset cruise. The staff was very friendly. Got the best pictures of humpback whales I have ever taken. Food was fresh...the usual veges, meatballs, bread, cheese, etc. definitely worth booking. I only regret not purchasing a shirt.

Visited December 2011