“snorkeling gear” 3 of 5 stars

+1 808-856-4234
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: High quality Maui snorkel gear rentals is Boss Frog's top priority. Lahaina's Front Street Boss Frog's location offers a full range of activities and beach rental equipment including high quality snorkel gear, performance surfboards, SUPs, boogie boards, golf clubs, mountain bikes, hybrid bikes, beach cruisers, road bikes, coolers, chairs, float belts, digital cameras, and an assortment of island related apparel and accessories. Our sales agents are trained to be knowledgeable, friendly and helpful to all customers, which maximizes each customer's experience. Boss Frog's prides itself on making customer service a priority.In addition to rental gear, Boss Frog's maintains a large retail selection of beach equipment, including high-end sunglasses, rash guards, reef safe sunblock, board shorts, sarongs, mens and womens clothing, sandals, snorkel gear, beach toys and gifts. We have the best on-Island selections of Maui Jims, Sunclouds, Sanuks and Reef slippers for adults and kids. All customers are greeted with the Aloha spirit at our locations.
Houston, TX
9 attraction reviews
“snorkeling gear”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

We rented snorkeling gear on our last full day and got what we needed. There were three options of gear to choose from and we chose the most expensive one, which was still very reasonable. Black rock was the recommended place to go. We found free parking by the wharf and just walked on the beach to Black Rock. My husband ended up having problems with his mask, but stuck with it anyway because we didn't have time to go back and get another. When we returned the gear, we told the person and he said thanks they will fix it. So make sure you try on the mask, everything fits ok and tightens okay before you leave!

Visited December 2013

Maple Ridge, Canada
12 attraction reviews
“Prices good, watch out for the hard sell”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

3.5 stars...The prices and service for fitting the gear were great. However be aware of the hard sell to go to
Time share presentations. Just put me off since I said no the first time and it was brought up again and again. Ended up Purchasing a luau through them which seemed like a really good deal, but have seen it advertised elsewhere for about the same. If you can withstand the sales pitches, the gear is great, and we have had no issues even when my husbands mask broke, he quickly returned it for a new one. Also multiple locations is a plus since we are moving to another part of the island and can return at another location.

“Tara made my vacation super easy and fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

I travelled to Hawaii on a whim and showed up with no plan. Accidentally meeting Tara online while researching best deals on helicopter tour was the best part of my trip. She planned various activities for me, helped me prioritize activities to do and found me best deals saving me $$$'s. I would highly recommend anyone visiting Maui to talk to Tara to maximize vacation time and minimizing planning time. Thanks Tara, will definitely recommend all my family and friends visiting Maui to you.

Best was telling my friends back home the deals I got from you. All they could say was....get out of here!!!

Vipul

Visited December 2013
“Great prices friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Fast service, rented for the week, knowledgable staff about your nearest snorkeling locations. We stayed at aina nalu location was a quick 5 min walk!

Kihei, Hawaii
“Honest company, AWESOME recommendation,”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I have dealt with 3 stores and about a dozen Boss Frog's staff on Maui and they have been honest and real in all our dealings. Their recommendations have been nothing but helpful beyond expectations. Kit at the Kaanipali store steered us to the Molikini crater tour and it was SPECTACULAR! Bluest water we have ever seen and we even spotted a white tip reef shark and a giant moray eel. The boat trip and turtle town did not disappoint either! Nightly recommended, as we will return and repeat this trip with Boss Frog's on the Quicksilver catamaran. Cheers!

Visited November 2013