For us, the Maui Eldorado was a perfect fit. We stayed in unit F-202 which was very well maintained and comfortable - with a partial ocean view and just a short walk to the parking garage. The complex was originally constructed in the 1960’s - which resulted in very spacious living areas. As a condo, with all the amenities, it provided a convenient base to explore the island, but felt like “home” at the end of the day. The complex is unpretentious but refined with beautifully landscaped grounds. We liked the fact that the property just seemed more relaxed and less congested than the more “high-density” resorts immediately to the south, yet provided easy access to all the Lahaina/Kaanapali attractions.
The Whalers Village Shopping Center is within easy walking distance along Keeka Drive to Kaanapali Parkway. Try CJ’s Deli at the Fairway Shops directly across Keeka Drive from the condos, as well as the Gazebo Restaurant in Napali - particularly breakfast (excellent food with an ocean view). We found the Safeway Supermarket at the Cannery Mall in Lahaina to be convenient and reasonably priced.
The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. Ruby (Office Manager) was particularly gracious and made us feel quite welcome. Based on our experience, we’d highly recommend Maui Eldorado to anyone considering a stay on the island.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Maui Eldorado Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Maui Eldorado Hotel
- Outrigger Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Hotel Maui Eldorado
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Outrigger Maui Eldorado Lahaina
- Maui Eldorado
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Maui El Dorado
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the fairways at Kaanapali Beach Resort, Outrigger® Maui EldoradoSM situates you in easy walking distance to beach activities, championship Royal Kaanapali Golf Course, and Whaler’s Village shops, restaurants and nightlife. These low-rise Maui condo rentals are well regarded among vacationers for roomy comfort with 1-bedroom suites up to 1,200 square feet! The relaxed garden setting is informal and inviting. The house golf cart shuttles guests to the exclusive beach cabana at north Kaanapali Beach. And enjoy more of west Maui exploring art galleries and souvenir shops in historic Lahaina Town, and discovering outdoor adventure at Kapalua Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Outrigger Maui Eldorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.