We stayed for 10 days at the Maui Eldorado and were very pleased with our unit. The owners left a journal for each guest to write in which had many helpful comments and suggestions. The shower in our particular unit was wonderful with 2 seperate heads; rainfall and removable head. The beach was a 5-10 minute walk and was wonderful and much less busy in comparison to other nearby resorts.
The resort was very quiet but despite having no noise to contend with, we had very poor sleeps. The bed was VERY uncomfortable. Parking was $7/day but they are very upfront about this upon check in. Always spots available during our stay. We didn't have any problem with bugs or cockroaches. In general, I think it has an older demographic of guests. Unfortunately, one day my husband and 2 of our friends were enjoying our lanai at 2:00pm in the afternoon and our very crabby geriatric Neighbor began to yell profanities regarding 'the noise' which was non-existent. Obviously this was just our experience which had little to no effect other than some laugh value. My only other issue is having to pay for an in room safe; we have never paid at any other hotel/condo/ resort in any of our travels.
Staff was curtious and available if needed. Very friendly staff at small convenient store. Manager seemed genuinely interested in how we enjoyed our experience. Overall, a very relaxing stay.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Maui Eldorado Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Maui Eldorado Hotel
- Outrigger Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Hotel Maui Eldorado
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Outrigger Maui Eldorado Lahaina
- Maui Eldorado
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Maui El Dorado
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the fairways at Kaanapali Beach Resort, Outrigger® Maui EldoradoSM situates you in easy walking distance to beach activities, championship Royal Kaanapali Golf Course, and Whaler’s Village shops, restaurants and nightlife. These low-rise Maui condo rentals are well regarded among vacationers for roomy comfort with 1-bedroom suites up to 1,200 square feet! The relaxed garden setting is informal and inviting. The house golf cart shuttles guests to the exclusive beach cabana at north Kaanapali Beach. And enjoy more of west Maui exploring art galleries and souvenir shops in historic Lahaina Town, and discovering outdoor adventure at Kapalua Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Otel, Olotels, Hotwire, Agoda, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Outrigger Maui Eldorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.