So, this one leaves me thinking on how to rate this place. It has it's share of upsides and equal (if not more) downsides to it.
If I was to put a one liner to it, I would say: Pick this place if you are going for a longer trip and are okay with room being cleaned every 3 days
Here is the full list of pros and cons of this place - we got into a studio condo
- Condominiums - much more spacious than any typical hotel room. Would be great for families with kids.
- Includes a kitchenette (utensils, dishwasher, etc.) and laundry (washer, dryer)
- Great location - next to golf course, 7 min walking distance to beach, 7 mins driving to Lahaina
- Offers golf cart rides from/to the beach where they have their private cabana (free beach towels, kitchen area, restrooms)
- All condos include a nice patio - perfect for your morning coffee!
- Has a little marketplace to get food items, beer, wines, liquor, etc.
- No room service on a daily basis. Room service every 3 days. We were there for 3 days and did not receive room service. NOTE: Booking sites may NOT indicate this
- Did I say, you pay to stay in a room without daily cleaning? :) Now, imagine you go to the beach, come back in the room, take a shower, go out and come back to a dirty room ... stressing so that you do not underestimate the value of daily cleaning! :))
- $7/day parking charges - not sure if its common for Hawaii or not
- Condos themselves didn't appear to be upgraded (ours was definitely not). Not very old but don't expect any marble, granite, fancy faucets, furniture etc.
- Hotel staff is polite but service levels are poor. It's a reflection of management policies and not the individuals. Example: with no replenishment, we called front-desk to request some sweeteners and get an answer "Sure, please come by to the front desk to grab it" ... obviously, we said, we wouldn't and then it arrived
- On the expensive side for it's condition (at least for us)
You have no recent hotel searches.