We booked a room at the Outrigger and were pleasantly surprised to find that it was still $129 a night, exactly what we paid 3 years ago on our last visit. We were even in the same building (E) which has a small pool next to it which no one uses! The room is very large, and has a sofa, dining set, large screen tv, king bed, kitchen and laundry. You can walk down to the beach and access amazing snorkeling at Black Rock. You are 3 minutes from Whalers Village, which has great shopping and fine dining. There is a small restaurant called CJ's within walking distance.
Outrigger has it's own beachfront building with towels, lounges, refrigerator, microwave and room service right on the beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the fairways at Kaanapali Beach Resort, Outrigger® Maui EldoradoSM situates you in easy walking distance to beach activities, championship Royal Kaanapali Golf Course, and Whaler’s Village shops, restaurants and nightlife. These low-rise Maui condo rentals are well regarded among vacationers for roomy comfort with 1-bedroom suites up to 1,200 square feet! The relaxed garden setting is informal and inviting. The house golf cart shuttles guests to the exclusive beach cabana at north Kaanapali Beach. And enjoy more of west Maui exploring art galleries and souvenir shops in historic Lahaina Town, and discovering outdoor adventure at Kapalua Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Maui Eldorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Maui Eldorado Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Hotel Maui Eldorado
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Outrigger Maui Eldorado Lahaina
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Maui El Dorado
- Maui Eldorado Lahaina