We stayed in unit 406 from Thursday August 16th until Tuesday August 21st 2012. The unit was very nice, recently remodeled with new high end appliances and very clean. Everything we needed or wanted was there. No complaints about that. The only thing that gave me pause is the one of the building managers, the lady in the office was somewhat standoffish. We did scuba driving (which by the way was awesome) and after we where done the drive master attempted to drop of a disc with photos of my wife and I scuba diving. He brought it to the lady in the office and she was rude to him and refused to get the disc to us. Granted maybe that isn't her job but it was surprising and a little upsetting. Other then that the place itself was very nice and the location was great.
- Also Known As:
- Kaleialoha Condominiums Hotel
- Kaleialoha Condominiums Hotel Lahaina
- Kaleialoha Condominiums Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful direct oceanfront, one bedroom, fully equipped condos near the famed Kaanapali Resort area in desirable West Maui. Sandy beach, sunset BBQ area, in-ground pool, free parking, internet and cable. Weekly Farmers Market, health food store and beach park 3 blks away. Shopping, restaurants and all beach activities within minutes. 4 miles to Lahaina Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Kaleialoha Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.