We enjoy the laid back atmosphere, the warm staff and the comfortable rooms. This has been true for all our visits and for these reasons will return.
Five more positives:
1. Beach walk... little over one mile of wonderful beach within 20 feel of hotel front.
2. Snorkeling at Black Rock...four minute walk.
3. Big grass area to lay back around the pool
4. Ten plus restuarants within ten minutes walking time.
5. Golf course... ten minute walk
One area needing improvement:
1. Wireless internet - none in rooms and the wireless internet at the pool doesn't work.
I have no problem recommending this property.
- Also Known As:
- Ka Anapali Beach Hotel
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel
- Hotel Ka Anapali Beach
- Ka'Anapali Beach Hotel Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself with aloha on one of Maui's most beautiful beaches...at Maui's most Hawaiian hotel! Located on golden sand next to the clear blue waters of Kaanapali, all rooms have balconies overlooking lush tropical gardens, inviting you to relax to the sound of gentle surf and cool tradewinds. Award winning dining, shopping and recreation are on hand or close by. Here you’ll discover the best in Hawaiian culture and family-style hospitality – truly aloha at its best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Ka'anapali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.