This was our third time staying at the Hyatt and as before it was wonderful. The staff is friendly and helpful. Food was very good. We had the breakfast buffet and also ate dinner a few nights at the new outdoor eatery. Enjoyed the Sushi,salads and live music.Rooms may be dated but are clean and the beds are very good. Housekeeping did an excellent job. Pool was warm and there were always plenty of chairs. All of the beach towels were replaced when we were there. You needed a card to exchange for a towel and this seemed to save on the laundry which is great !!
Rented a cabana one day and enjoyed the shade and the ocean view ,,even had a large sea turtle swimming right off the beach.
Location is great for walking up the beach or driving to Lahaina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests enjoy exquisite dining, extensive recreation facilities, international shopping, a collection of asian & pacific art, unique wild life & nightly entertainment and Hawaii's only oceanfront spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Hyatt Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort Spa
- Hyatt Regency Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina