Rooms are clean and functional. If you can get one overlooking the water, all the much better. Facilities are also quite good. Plenty of good areas to sit and enjoy the pools, and staff was very nice and helpful.
Try star gazing tour -- the astronomer they have is fantastic. The Luau is good. The beach area is OK, but you will have best snorkeling up in Kapalua instead. Plus, you will have to pay for an umbrella on the beach. But the location is great and dining at the restaurants is superlative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests enjoy exquisite dining, extensive recreation facilities, international shopping, a collection of asian & pacific art, unique wild life & nightly entertainment and Hawaii's only oceanfront spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Hyatt Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort Spa
- Hyatt Regency Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina