Beautiful Lobby, great Restarants, and awesome deep pool.
Close to activities such as Jet Skiing (our kids favorite), parasailing and paddle boards.
Stay in Regency club. Great breakfast and sunset drinks.
The Poolside Bar has unique Hawaiian drinks and wonderful food with value.
My wife loved the Spa and she claims it is every peaceful, and one the best massages she has had in a while.
The gym is large and all the equipment is new. Take the long walk along the path between the Hotel and beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests enjoy exquisite dining, extensive recreation facilities, international shopping, a collection of asian & pacific art, unique wild life & nightly entertainment and Hawaii's only oceanfront spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Hyatt Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort Spa
- Hyatt Regency Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina