This hotel has a mall in it! Well, almost. There are about 10 or so shops, including Macy's. The lobby and main building has high ceilings, a mix of indoor and outdoor rooms, and the vibe was very grand and overwhelming, especially at night. Kind of magical almost. The landscaping was gorgeous, the pool is fantastic, the staff are super, super friendly.
However. The room was pretty BLAH. There were multiple stains on the carpet and the bed wasn't very comfortable. Although it's a non-smoking hotel, I couldn't enjoy my ocean front view because of smokers from other balconies or the parking lot. There was also construction going on outside and there was noise starting at 7am.
I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests enjoy exquisite dining, extensive recreation facilities, international shopping, a collection of asian & pacific art, unique wild life & nightly entertainment and Hawaii's only oceanfront spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Hyatt Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort Spa
- Hyatt Regency Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina