One of the nicest hotels I've stayed in.
Travelled with my wife to Maui after a week in Honolulu. After a decent cab ride ( better off hiring a car) we arrived at the Hyatt Maui. Greeted by friendly staff and helpful.
Room was a little dated but didn't need to stay to stay in the room for long based on the facilities at the hotel. Golf course. Shopping. Great pools. A cave bar you can swim to and a fun water-slide, the lava tube!
Restaurants were fine and staff were good.
Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests enjoy exquisite dining, extensive recreation facilities, international shopping, a collection of asian & pacific art, unique wild life & nightly entertainment and Hawaii's only oceanfront spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Hyatt Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort Spa
- Hyatt Regency Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina