We stayed here November 4-5, 2012. We got to Maui a little earlier than expected and the staff was great about letting us checkin a few hours early. The room was a great size and the lanai over looked the pool and had a partial ocean view. We came with our boys ages 8 and 4 and they could not get enough of the pool, they loved it so much they didn't want to go to any beaches. As parents it was nice to sit under the shade with and let them have a great time. The big waterside was s blast, and the smaller one was fun for the little one.
The grounds are beautiful with rope bridges and tropical plants everywhere. I cannot say enough good things about the staff, they were always so nice and accommodating with all of our needs. We look forward to coming back here again. A perfect place to stay for a family or as couple.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests enjoy exquisite dining, extensive recreation facilities, international shopping, a collection of asian & pacific art, unique wild life & nightly entertainment and Hawaii's only oceanfront spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Hyatt Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort Spa
- Hyatt Regency Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina