I loved the resort! resort is huge and has been designed with great attention to the details. One can spend 1-2 hours just roaming around the property. Front desk and valet guys were really helpful and gave a sense of caring attitude. Our room got upgraded to partial ocean view which was great.
1) There was no vending machine at our floor, which I find very helpful to save some dollars on water ( especially during the night).
2)Our flight was at night and we checked out around 11. the staff did not suggest any services for keeping our bags or a hospitality room? When we asked we were told to leave our bags at bell desk and told that we can use swimming pool guest/rest room as hospitality room. He did not gave us a key and that guest /rest room closes by 6.00 PM !. The bell desk staff was not very helpful and she literally took us to the places where our begs were and we had to carry out ourselves.
If you are looking to spend some time at hotel/resort , I think this is a good place. My stay was very good other than the fact that they did not have hospitality room and they did not extend any help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests enjoy exquisite dining, extensive recreation facilities, international shopping, a collection of asian & pacific art, unique wild life & nightly entertainment and Hawaii's only oceanfront spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Hyatt Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort Spa
- Hyatt Regency Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina