Location ok (close to a few golf courses) / about 1 hour from airport.
Pool usually crowded. Despite resort charge (usual rip-off) you pay for self parking, umbrellas, etc
breakfast excellent (buffest in swan garden). be careful when choosing room. go and check before you accept the room.
maid service mixed. however management takes care once you indicate problems.
all in all not hyatt standard, but for hawaii a good hotel for business and holidays.
Great fitness room (about 5 minutes walk from certain rooms).
Luau as usual in Hawaii overpriced (in particular as the food you get is very average...)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests enjoy exquisite dining, extensive recreation facilities, international shopping, a collection of asian & pacific art, unique wild life & nightly entertainment and Hawaii's only oceanfront spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Hyatt Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort Spa
- Hyatt Regency Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina