Despite mixed reviews here, we loved the MOI. The rooms are small, but our was very clean and well maintained. We were literally a hundred steps from Keawakapu Beach. That made it easy to just go out an do a few laps on the boogie board at any time. The MOI has become a Days Inn property instead of Best Western and the management seems intent on making upgrades and keeping things looking great and keeping customers happy. The comparably priced hotel rooms at the Mana Kai next door paled in comparison. The condo units at the Mana Kai cost nearly twice as much. The two operative words for MOI are value and location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a splendid stretch of sand 2 miles from Kihei, this low-rise hotel is 3 miles from the championship golf courses of Wailea Resort; Maui Ocean Center is 8 miles away.With louvered shutters, tiled floors, ceiling fans, and island accents, all 87 guestrooms offer compact refrigerators, complimentary local calls, premium channels, coffeemakers, and in-room safes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Wyndham, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Maui Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Maui Oceanfront Hotel Kihei
- Best Western Kihei
- Kihei Best Western
- Days Inn Maui Oceanfront Kihei