Perfect location next door to your breakfast spot and sunset snack upscale restaurant. Its actually removed from the Kehei touristy stuff on the nicest part of the beach. Rooms are modest but very clean and well kept, staff are pleasant and helpful. Yes, the walls are a little thin. Access to the beach is very good. You can walk up the road to the main Kehei restaurants but Sarento's on the Beach does a great breakfast and should not be missed after a sunrise walk down to the point and back.
There are more luxurious hotels up the beach but this place succeeds provided us with a great home base at a great price for all our explorations on the west side of the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a splendid stretch of sand 2 miles from Kihei, this low-rise hotel is 3 miles from the championship golf courses of Wailea Resort; Maui Ocean Center is 8 miles away.With louvered shutters, tiled floors, ceiling fans, and island accents, all 87 guestrooms offer compact refrigerators, complimentary local calls, premium channels, coffeemakers, and in-room safes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Maui Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Maui Oceanfront Hotel Kihei
- Best Western Kihei
- Kihei Best Western
- Days Inn Maui Oceanfront Kihei