Small rooms for sure and a little dated but clean enough with nice blinds over windows that open. Swamp cooler type air conditioner and overhead fan to push cool air down. You get a good television, fridge and microwave with a small coffee pot. Nice amenities in the restroom with an older shower. Yes, it is small and could be a little more updated but for goodness sake the rate is fabulous and you are ON THE BEACH. Literally steps away to the beach. Great dinner experience at Sarento's on the Beach if you want it and another restaurant next door at the hotel. We had a nice breakfast on the beach there. Cute little convenience store at the hotel next door as well where I purchased coffee in the am and used the cup for a cheaper refill the next morning. Staff were super nice and they worked really hard both in the office and on the grounds. Yes, I would stay again for sure. This is not a fancy place but a great small bargain ON THE BEACH!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a splendid stretch of sand 2 miles from Kihei, this low-rise hotel is 3 miles from the championship golf courses of Wailea Resort; Maui Ocean Center is 8 miles away.With louvered shutters, tiled floors, ceiling fans, and island accents, all 87 guestrooms offer compact refrigerators, complimentary local calls, premium channels, coffeemakers, and in-room safes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Maui Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Maui Oceanfront Hotel Kihei
- Best Western Kihei
- Kihei Best Western
- Days Inn Maui Oceanfront Kihei