I stayed here one night while on business; trying to keep the lodging expenses down as Hawaii hotels are extremely expensive for a basic bed & bathroom. This is a Days Inn, so that should tell you it's nothing fancy. The standard room was small, very small. The portable a/c unit was so loud I had to turn it off to hear the TV and sleep. The bed was comfortable and it was a decent stay for a night. The property is right on the beach so that adds a few extra points. This is so much better than the Seaside and Maui Beach Hotel near the airport. I made the mistake of staying at those properties because of the airport proximity. Drive an extra 30 minutes and stay at the Days for the same price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a splendid stretch of sand 2 miles from Kihei, this low-rise hotel is 3 miles from the championship golf courses of Wailea Resort; Maui Ocean Center is 8 miles away.With louvered shutters, tiled floors, ceiling fans, and island accents, all 87 guestrooms offer compact refrigerators, complimentary local calls, premium channels, coffeemakers, and in-room safes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Wyndham, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Maui Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Maui Oceanfront Hotel Kihei
- Best Western Kihei
- Kihei Best Western
- Days Inn Maui Oceanfront Kihei