I did enjoy my stay here, I went with a friend during Thanksgiving weekend. I enjoyed the beach being so close since we did not rent a car. About a mile away there's stores and restaurants, so walking distance it was great. I did not like how they had one bed in the rooms, I was not expecting that, so next time in the future I will do a little bit more research when traveling with others. Overall I would return again since it's so close to the beach, and they do offer restaurant hotel discounts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a splendid stretch of sand 2 miles from Kihei, this low-rise hotel is 3 miles from the championship golf courses of Wailea Resort; Maui Ocean Center is 8 miles away.With louvered shutters, tiled floors, ceiling fans, and island accents, all 87 guestrooms offer compact refrigerators, complimentary local calls, premium channels, coffeemakers, and in-room safes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Wyndham, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Days Inn Maui Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Maui Oceanfront Hotel Kihei
- Best Western Kihei
- Kihei Best Western
- Days Inn Maui Oceanfront Kihei