The room was fine, maybe a little dated, but everything in working order. Who spends that much time in their room anyway when in Maui? The staff was very helpful and suggested many points of interest to see, as well as helping us find anything we needed while in Maui. It is the small things that stand out and made a difference to us in our stay. The availability of the beach chairs, coolers and umbrellas is a nice touch. Much easier to go to the beach. Yes, it is across the street but we loved it. Not full of people or screaming children like the other beaches and has both sunny and shady area with beautiful views and places to swim....perfect area to relax and enjoy. Internet in room did not work but was fine in the gazebo which made it much easier to meet and get to know other guests. The sun deck is a great place for catching the sunset. We loved this place and constantly compared it to the miserable Sheraton we stayed at next on Hawaii.....there you are nickeled and dimed to death and were not allowed to enjoy the property after dark.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawaii's largest LGBT Resort located right on Maui's south coast in Kihei. We cater to a discerning gay and lesbian clientele but welcome all. Our guests know they can expect rooms that are impeccably clean with a fun group of guests. We are an adults only property. Rooms have breathtaking ocean or lush garden view rooms with private lanais. Junior suites and above have full gourmet kitchens. Clothing optional roof deck with jacuzzi in the sky as well as a healthier saline pool. Great free amenities. Free parking. Unlike renting a condo, we provide daily housekeeping. Treat yourself to luxurious 1000 sq ft Oceanfront Penthouse suite and wake up to amazing views. If you prefer luxury for the price of a regular room at other resorts, we recommend the oceanfront penthouse suite 221. Come experience our aloha spirit and e komo mai to 'Your Home Under the Rainbow'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Maui Sunseeker LGBT Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maui Sunseeker Kihei
- Maui Sunseeker Hotel Kihei
- Maui Sunseeker LGBT Resort Kihei