We met some really great people, the owner and staff were great, they answered our every need and request. They arranged tours and even paid for everyone at the resort to enjoy a Whale Watching Trip which was a Gay Pride event for February. I highly recomend the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawaii's largest LGBT Resort located right on Maui's south coast in Kihei. We cater to a discerning gay and lesbian clientele but welcome all. Our guests know they can expect rooms that are impeccably clean with a fun group of guests. We are an adults only property. Rooms have breathtaking ocean or lush garden view rooms with private lanais. Junior suites and above have full gourmet kitchens. Clothing optional roof deck with jacuzzi in the sky as well as a healthier saline pool. Great free amenities. Free parking. Unlike renting a condo, we provide daily housekeeping. Treat yourself to luxurious 1000 sq ft Oceanfront Penthouse suite and wake up to amazing views. If you prefer luxury for the price of a regular room at other resorts, we recommend the oceanfront penthouse suite 221. Come experience our aloha spirit and e komo mai to 'Your Home Under the Rainbow'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Maui Sunseeker LGBT Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maui Sunseeker Kihei
- Maui Sunseeker Hotel Kihei
- Maui Sunseeker LGBT Resort Kihei