I do not usually go back to websites and "rate" or comment on where I have been but with the Maui Sunseeker I had too. We stayed here 10 nights from 7/6/12 to 7/16/12 and our flight was not leaving until 9:15pm on 7/16/12. We were planning on checking out and just driving around until flight time but the staff at the Sunseeker would not have that - they extended our checkout time until we were ready to leave on the 16th and offered us extended use of their facilities. This was just the final gesture of hospitality and friendship that they had to offer. From the MINUTE we checked in Michael, Robin and Chuck were extremely glad to assist us and have us there. It really seemed like we were old friends for years instead of "customers" they just met and were providing services for. Their facilities are top notch - tropical, and very safe feeling. The BBQ grills allowed us to cook up steaks and sit at the Gazebo and enjoy the sights and sounds of Maui. The sundeck with jacuzzi and Marty the Massues magic hands was a fantastic place to hang out. The pool - salt water not chlorine - heated - and clothing optional ( :-) ) was a great place to hang out and meet new friends. There is plenty to do and see in Kihei (tourist things, clubs, restaurants and beaches). Robin was exceptional in helping me book activities - she knows her stuff and her recommendations were spot on. I would HIGHLY recommend the 5 line Zip Line, the Annabelle and Warran Magic Show, and Little Beach. She also told us about "The Local Boys" Hawaiian Shaved Ice place - OMG heaven. I cannot say enough about the facilities, our room, the staff and the atmosphere of the whole place. I won't say IF we come back to Maui we will stay at the Sunseeker I will say WHEN we go back to Maui we WILL stay at the Sunseeker - that will be the dermining factor (the room availability) for our trip. I could not imagine a trip to Maui without staying with our friends/family at the Maui Sunseeker - I miss them all a bunch. Take it from me - Stay at the Maui Sunseeker and you will be writing a review just like this one and will have found a new extended family with Michael, Joe, Robin and Chuck. Miss you guys a lot - Aloha and Mahalo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawaii's largest LGBT Resort located right on Maui's south coast in Kihei. We cater to a discerning gay and lesbian clientele but welcome all. Our guests know they can expect rooms that are impeccably clean with a fun group of guests. We are an adults only property. Rooms have breathtaking ocean or lush garden view rooms with private lanais. Junior suites and above have full gourmet kitchens. Clothing optional roof deck with jacuzzi in the sky as well as a healthier saline pool. Great free amenities. Free parking. Unlike renting a condo, we provide daily housekeeping. Treat yourself to luxurious 1000 sq ft Oceanfront Penthouse suite and wake up to amazing views. If you prefer luxury for the price of a regular room at other resorts, we recommend the oceanfront penthouse suite 221. Come experience our aloha spirit and e komo mai to 'Your Home Under the Rainbow'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Maui Sunseeker LGBT Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maui Sunseeker Kihei
- Maui Sunseeker Hotel Kihei
- Maui Sunseeker LGBT Resort Kihei