Our second time at Sugar Beach. I could stay in a shack in Maui and be happy, but the oceanfront condo is very nice. Fell asleep in the comfy bed to the sound of the surf. You never heard the neighbors though the place was full. Only problems were the small flies that came around the lanai in the evening and of course got into the unit. Also the hot water took about 10 minutes to get to the 2nd floor so many showers started up cold. The unit was very well equipped with everything we needed. We only needed to purchase food. The barbecue grills were a nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugar Beach Resort is an all inclusive, quiet and well located ocean front condo hotel. Each unit is individually owned. The resort is managed by the homeowner's association/Hawiiana Management.The 214 units are ocean front, ocean view, garden view on 5 acres of lush tropical beach front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sugar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Beach Resort Condos Hotel Kihei
- Sugar Beach Resort Maui/Kihei
- Sugar Beach Maui