This was our first stay in Maui and we highly recommend this delightful Bed and Breakfast. Both Sande and Bob were excellent hosts with their knowledge of the area and the great breakfast they had for us each morning. On one morning, we had to leave earlier than the time breakfast was served, they were both very accommodating with packing up our breakfast so that we wouldn't miss out. The room was clean, tidy, quiet which met our needs and even more, with beach towels, chairs and a sun umbrella which we put to good use. We would come back for another stay in the near future.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Breeze Hideaway Hotel Kihei
- Ocean Breeze Hideaway Hotel
- Ocean Breeze Hideaway Maui/Kihei
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our peaceful Maui Bed and Breakfast overlooks Maalaea Bay and is just a 10-minute walk from Maui's longest beach. Enjoy a morning swim or snorkel in calm waters, walk or run along this undeveloped white sand beach. Return to a delicious Island breakfast served on our ocean-view lanai, surrounded by coconut palms and bougainvillea. Take in the view of Maalaea Bay while you enjoy fresh ground coffee and assorted teas; tropical juices, fresh island fruit; granola; muffins, scones and assorted breads; and a variety of condiments. ... more less