We spent three nights with Bob and Sande at their Ocean Breeze Hideaway and had a lovely time! They are consummate hosts who provide delicious breakfasts, help to organize activities on your behalf, and provide excellent tips and advice on everything from yummy places to eat to the best beaches for swimming. We stayed in the coral suite and loved the comfortable king-size bed. Mahalo to Bob and Sande for such a wonderful stay and we will certainly be back!
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Breeze Hideaway Hotel Kihei
- Ocean Breeze Hideaway Hotel
- Ocean Breeze Hideaway Maui/Kihei
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our peaceful Maui Bed and Breakfast overlooks Maalaea Bay and is just a 10-minute walk from Maui's longest beach. Enjoy a morning swim or snorkel in calm waters, walk or run along this undeveloped white sand beach. Return to a delicious Island breakfast served on our ocean-view lanai, surrounded by coconut palms and bougainvillea. Take in the view of Maalaea Bay while you enjoy fresh ground coffee and assorted teas; tropical juices, fresh island fruit; granola; muffins, scones and assorted breads; and a variety of condiments. ... more less