This property, like most Aston Hotels is a very tired one. Exterior and interior updates have not been done for years. The mattresses and pillows are very inexpensive, old and uncomfortable. The shower is actually not a tub shower and is larger then expected with a good water stream. Old TV's, with small screens, are still used. They don't mention the resort fee of $15 on their website. A good plus, is the location of the hotel is across the street from the beach and is close to most restaurants in Kihei.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious suites across from the beach. This affordable condominium resort on Maui's South Coast is within easy walking distance of shops and restaurants. Access to swimming pools, outdoor barbecues and tennis courts and proximity to golf and the beach make this modern resort especially popular with families and larger parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aston at the Maui Banyan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston At The Maui Banyan Hotel Kihei
- Resortquest Maui Banyan Kihei
- Resort Quest Maui Banyan
- Aston At The Maui Banyan Kihei