Stayed at the Maui Banyan over Christmas and New Years for a family vacation. Had a beautifully upgraded one bedroom condo, which has fully equipped with everything you need. The grounds are well maintained and the two pools are nice with newly tiled surfaces. The front desk staff are helpful with any issues. Would always book a unit that has been upgraded, as they all vary in apperance and decor. It has a great location across from Kam II beach. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious suites across from the beach. This affordable condominium resort on Maui's South Coast is within easy walking distance of shops and restaurants. Access to swimming pools, outdoor barbecues and tennis courts and proximity to golf and the beach make this modern resort especially popular with families and larger parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aston at the Maui Banyan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston At The Maui Banyan Hotel Kihei
- Resortquest Maui Banyan Kihei
- Resort Quest Maui Banyan
- Aston At The Maui Banyan Kihei