Really nice staff! The beach is just across the street and the unit we stayed in had everything we needed for the beach including boogie boards! there was a very nice discount for groceries at the Foodland groceries store down the street as well. the TV was the only problem they didn't have the right remote for the t.v..just 2 remotes for two other brands of t.v...But we ended up just using our laptop to watch movies. When we make our next trip to Maui were are definitely staying here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kamaole Sands is set amid tropical gardens with waterfalls and ponds, across from a scenic Maui beack park. One-, two-, and three-bedroom suites have full-kitchens and washer/dryers. Amenities include tennis courts, a swimming pool and kids wading pool, jet spas, barbecue grills, and a weekly Mai Tai party. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Castle Kamaole Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamaole Sands Hotel Kihei
- Kamaole Sands Maui
- Kamaole Sands Resort
- Castle Kamaole Sands Maui/Kihei