We really liked Kamaole Sands. The pools were great -- our toddler loved the toddler pool and the main big pool. Nice that they have a family hot tub as well as a no-kids hot tub. The beach across the road was calm and shallow for our little one. We saw dolphins and whales really close to that beach (we were there mid March).
We stayed in 2 different rooms. The first had a bad smell and no beach towels provided. The second room was much nicer and had lots of beach towels. (It was our choice to switch rooms).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kamaole Sands is set amid tropical gardens with waterfalls and ponds, across from a scenic Maui beack park. One-, two-, and three-bedroom suites have full-kitchens and washer/dryers. Amenities include tennis courts, a swimming pool and kids wading pool, jet spas, barbecue grills, and a weekly Mai Tai party. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Castle Kamaole Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamaole Sands Hotel Kihei
- Kamaole Sands Maui
- Kamaole Sands Resort
- Castle Kamaole Sands Maui/Kihei