We stayed at Kamaole Sands in July 2011 and LOVED it! We stayed in 7-109 which is a ground floor condo. It was perfect for our family - we have two small children. The bed was comfy, the condo was super clean and newly renovated. The condo was very close to a BBQ area and a hop, skip and a jump away from the pool, which the kids LOVED! The condo was equipped with boogie boards, beach toys, umbrellas, chairs, coolers, and even snorkel gear! The complex is right across from Kamaole III beach, which we found to be the best beach we visited during our stay.
Our only advice is attend the free breakfast to get an idea of what to do while on the island, but do your own research before booking these activities. They are through Expedia, but it is not the same thing as Expedia.ca, so take care before booking.
We had great service, including a late checkout, and LOVED our stay. We will definitely be going back!
- Also Known As:
- Kamaole Sands Hotel
- Kamaole Sands Hotel Kihei
- Kamaole Sands
- Kamaole Sands Maui
- Kamaole Sands Resort
- Castle Kamaole Sands Maui/Kihei
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle Kamaole Sands Maui Condos across from the beach in South Kihei. One and two bedroom remodeled units loaded with all the amenities. A/C, internet, fully equipped kitchens and more! Property has pool, two spas and tennis courts. Walk to shops, restaurants and activities. Affordable rates with summer and last minute specials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Castle Kamaole Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.