“Great coconut ice cream” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Hawaiian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Great coconut ice cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I tried Lappert's for the ice cream and the coffee. The Kona coffee was okay. I did prefer the coffee from the other coffee shop in the complex.

The coconut ice cream was fantastic. Unfortunately I only got to enjoy it one time while I was visiting. They were out of it on my two other ice cream visits...they did have a coconut/pineapple blend but I did not enjoy that flavor. The fresh waffle cones were awesome. The root beer float was also a favorite.

The service was always great whether for morning coffee or evening ice cream. The location can get busy in the evenings.

Farmington, Utah, United States
“The Best Waffle Cones”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Lappert's is always reliable for great ice cream and the best, homemade waffle cones. I like that they always have enough employees on hand to handle the large waves of customers they receive—the line can wrap out and around the exterior, yet moves very quickly.

Tallahassee, Florida
“Evening treat!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We enjoyed ice cream once during our trip. The ice cream itself was amazing. My daughter got the Oreo waffle cone and loved it. I got a regular waffle cone and it wasn't fresh. Thinking we arrived before the evening rush and I got an old one.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Very tasty ice cream, plenty of flavors to choose from spoilt for choice. Good generous portions, no complaints at all!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great ice cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Lap pert' has delicious ice cream which they create themselves. I especially loved their strawberry. My husband liked their chocolate creations. Their waffle cones are made fresh constantly. You can smell them when you are walking to the shopping area. Very good choice for ice cream.

Visited June 2014