“Great food, great prices” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Fish & Chips, Seafood, Sandwiches
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Rockwall, Texas
“Great food, great prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

A friend told me to try this place, said it was really good. As I do not like seafood at all and was promised I would love it, I gave it a try. No regrets! I ordered the fish and chips, I got the Mahi Mahi. And it was the best fish I had eaten. The price was so cheap for all the food I got. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Amazing Seafood - especially the Poke”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I am a huge poke fan and seek it out whenever I travel in Hawaii. On the flight to Maui, I overheard one row behind me that there's this amazing place - Eskimo Candy for poke. Going there became a priority. I was not disappointed. Amazing selection - I'm a traditionalist and had the Shoyu. It was so good. They are also very generous in giving you samples of all their varieties.

The staff is super friendly. The place is a bit hidden away in a mostly industrial area but it's worthy the trip. Don't get discouraged if you get lost - keep looking.

• Visited July 2013
Newcastle
“Always Great Seafood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

We always stop here for lunch. The Streamed clams were amazing. The fish "N" chips were so good. They also sell fresh fish to take home. If you want to buy the Volcanic Spices they have a good selection of the small bottles. We bought a Thai curry one to bring home to a friend.

Visited April 2014
British Columbia
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

We ate dinner here recently and the food was excellent. We tried the Pokes, which were very good, but the fish and chips and shrimps were really, really good.

They had quite a selection of fish done a number of ways and the prices were reasonable.

Very friendly, too.

• Visited May 2014
California, United States
“Delicious Fish and Chips!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

We love getting the fresh fish and chips. It is absolutely delicious and our favorite place to eat fish and chips on the island. They give generous portions and many times my husband and I share one meal and we are well satisfied. The fires and coleslaw are great as well. We highly recommend Eskimo Candy!

• Visited May 2014