“ERDA knows what divers want!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Ed Robinson's Diving Adventures has been a leader in the Maui dive community for over three decades. Our dive charters cater to certified divers and we offer the best Maui dive site experience through personalized eco-friendly tours. We have select boat tours for both divers that need some supervision and for experienced divers that are looking for more flexibility to match their advanced diving skills. Our store also offers scuba instruction, refresher dives and introductory discover scuba tours. In addition, our sister company Maui Snorkel Tours offers shoreline eco-snorkel tours for the whole family.
Victoria
3 attraction reviews
“ERDA knows what divers want!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I spent two weeks diving with Ed Robinson's in September. Ed, Byrd, Kim, Ricardo, Tiffany, Dave, and Robyn; the entire team is top notched. Typically, we went where other boats did not. Each dive began with a detailed overview and critter briefing. Diving safety is always a priority. The dives themselves were spectacular. What more needs to be said? Thank you Ed Robinson's for exceeding every expectation, and see you next year!

Visited September 2013

Santa Rosa, California
“The Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I have dove with most of the dive charters on S. Maui and have settled on Ed Robinson's. What makes them great are the people. Everyone from the office staff to the dive guides to the boat crew and Ed himself are what make Ed Robinson's special. As a photographer they bend over backwards to help me from knowing how to handle my camera gear when I am getting in and out of the boat to underwater guides they locate more subjects then I can shoot in a dive. On deck, everyone is great with that unique balance of seriousness for safety without mothering you to a fantastic sense of humor that makes the surface intervals fun.

Colorado
31 attraction reviews
“The ERDA entire staff is top notch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We began our diving adventure with Ed Robinson a month before our arrival as this was the year we had decided to get our kids PADI certified. From our very first email to Robyn, we knew we had chosen the right company. She was patient with all our questions and walked us throught the entire process. Upon our arrival on Maui we confirmed our confined and open water dives for the kids. All went just as planned! Jeffrey was terrific with the kids and was so patient with their instruction...and the kids thought he rocked! After three days of dives...thekids became PADI certified. Over those three days we got to know the staff ( Robyn, Dave and Jeffrey) really well...they made us feel like part of their ohana. We booked a boat dive for the hubby and the kids for the following Saturday toMolokini.. i dont dive but i signed up for a snorkel. The boat dive was awesome...Our captain "Bird" and first mate Kim were so friendly and helpful and Dave and Justin were a riot! They all took great care of us! The dolphins were out in force that morning and even hung around the crater by the boat...I was lucky enough to see them swim by on my snorkle ...wow...thank you Kim! I would not hesitate to recommend Ed Robinson Diving Adventures to anyone...whther you are an advanced diver or newly certified, ERDA has the perfect adventure for you. We will most definitely be back!

Tyler, TX
17 attraction reviews
“Great two days of diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Absolutely guarantee that you will have a great diving experience. We were wonderfully taken care of. Great boat captain (Bird) and dive masters. Wonderful sites. And most of all service. One in our group was newly certified and they just went out of their way to accommodate assigning a one on one guide without extra cost and therefore not affecting the experience of other divers on the boat. Boats were not over crowded. Rental equipment was excellent. And to top it off dive masters carry high end cameras and we came home with the best photos we've ever had on any dive trip. Good food and drink provided on the boat as well. Bottom time was maximized and we saw it all. Tons of turtles. Great fish. Eel. Rays. Sharks. Molokini Crater was probably my favorite spot. Bird got us their early before the hoards arrived. When back on Maui we will dive with Ed Robinsons again.

Encinitas, California
3 attraction reviews
“Terrific Dive Instruction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I did 2 days of diving with Jeffery and finished my advanced open water certification. I had a good time with the instructor, Jeffrey, and we went to several good locations. We dove the back and front of Molokini via boat and conducted two walk in shore instructional dives the next day at Ulua beach. All dives were well instructed and both locations were good for what we were working on. The dive team had their stuff together, with a well run boat via Byrd and Dave. No issues with this shop. Additionally, Jeffrey was very patient helping me sort out my gear requirements for future diving endeavors. He took the time to experiment with different rigs and showed me a few considerations for gear particular to my frame. He also hooked up my spouse with some equipment to go snorkeling. Overall a great experience, I recommend you start here if you're learning or experienced.