“Very well run organization excellent dive guides” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Ed Robinson's Diving Adventures has been a leader in the Maui dive community for over three decades. Our dive charters cater to certified divers and we offer the best Maui dive site experience through personalized eco-friendly tours. We have select boat tours for both divers that need some supervision and for experienced divers that are looking for more flexibility to match their advanced diving skills. Our store also offers scuba instruction, refresher dives and introductory discover scuba tours. In addition, our sister company Maui Snorkel Tours offers shoreline eco-snorkel tours for the whole family.
williamstown.ma
30 attraction reviews
“Very well run organization excellent dive guides”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

My group did 5 days of diving with Ed All the dives were good to excellent. Tanks were well filled nitrox available diving is moderately expensive in Hawaii but there is some good shore diving in Maui. TryUlua beach.

Newport Blues
“Spectacular”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

My dive masters were Dave Fuller, Ricardo, & Justin. Each of these were clearly experts & very easy & enjoyable to dive with. Dave even helped me to extend my bottom time by improving my stroke & breathing technique. We explored the majority of coral, & lava formation types of Maui during my 3 weeks of diving.Coffee, H2O, & Pineapple chunks, Cookies, & Mystery Buns were served on the boat as part of the deal. I was fortunate enough to dive with Ed Robinson himself a few times & he also added to my diving proficiency with his observations, and the dives he led allowed us to meet a considerable variation of the sea life (which is the reason I dive, anyway). I would recommend this team to anyone. Whales swam up to within 10 yards of the dive boat to spout & a BIG turtle swam up to the boat & stuck his head up 2 or 3 times to (check us out?) Breathe.The complete Zoo of Maui's roster was observable at arm's length during the different dives, no one can Guarantee a wildlife encounter, I guess that is just a great place to dive. Ed's team did an excellent job of making Every dive count.. I recommend that you choose Ed Robinson's Diving Adventures, I've with the rest, You oughta dive with the BEST.

Los Angeles, California
“Best dive on Maui!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

The crew was fun, very knowledgable, and great to dive with. You are taken to dive sites that other boats do not go to and shown amazing sea life. The equipment they supply is new and makes the dive much more comfortable. I HIGHLY recommend this dive company! We had an amazing experience and can't wait for our next trip with them!

Visited January 2013
Emmett, Michigan
“Great, Fabulous, they let you dive, safe, fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

We dove with all of our friends at ERDA. Byrd was our captain and Kim, Dave, Justin, Ricardo were our dive masters. Tiffany and Joe also was but only a few. We like ERDA they let you dive and enjoy everything. They are knowledgeable and funny. We saw much: turtles, whales, sharks, octopus, eagle rays, manta rays. We will continue to dive with them. Thanks to all from the whale shark family.

SHILLINGBURG, MICHIGAN,

Kelowna, Canada
“Fabulous, knowledgeable, safe, and fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Went out with Jeffrey for a group snorkel at Olowalu. Nice small group, just our family and one other. Jeffrey was fun and very knowledgeable! We learned all about the local fish we were seeing and had a VERY up close introduction to 2 large turtles, Red and Papa Joe! A memory to be treasured! A couple of days later we went back to Robinson's, this time our son went out with dive master Andrea for a scuba dive at Uluw. Again just a small group (4 + Andrea). As parents we felt he was in safe hands. He had an amazing experience while the rest of us enjoyed snorkelling at Uluw. Would highly recommend Robinson's!