“Real life Heroes!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 99 Activities in Kihei
Type: Water sports, Adventure
“Real life Heroes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Captain Paul and Dan of Prodiver ~ Saved a lovely lady today who unfortunately lost her paddle board and didn't have a life vest. She was out in the open ocean for 3-4 hours. They got the call that she's been lost and went out to find her. They pulled her out of the water and took her back safely to shore. :) All this after an awesome dive! Sharks, giant lobsters, octopus, turtles, moving starfish, blowfish, eels, huge crabs in caves, sea urchins… and so much more! the fruit snacks are sweet and the experience was fabulous! Thank you Capt. Paul and Dan!! Mahalo nui loa and Ke Akua pu a hui hou! :)

Visited February 2014

Auburn, New York
“Like Diving With Friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Spent Wednesday morning with Capt. Paul and Dan of Prodiver. What an incredible experience. The perfect blend of laid back and professional. There were just four of us on the boat and everybody was relaxed, friendly and enthusiastic. It was bit of a slow ride to Molokini because we kept having to stop and avoid the whales swimming and breaching around us. Dan and Paul were knowledgable and thoughtful asking each diver about levels of comfort and ability being snotty. The dives sites were incredible with fish in the entire water column at Molokini as we were serenaded with whale song and a Manta, giant sea turtle and an octopus eating a fish at Red Hill. The whole experience was exemplary and much more like diving with good friends than being out on charter. My only regret is that I did not have more time to dive with Prodiver on this trip.

Visited January 2014
Whistler, BC
8 attraction reviews
“Well organized, Safe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I was certified as a diver in 1991, but had not been down in 18 years. I used Prodiver two days. The first was for a refresher course. This course was done with Luke, and we dove off the beach at the Fairmont. Luke was attentive and good at bringing me back up to speed. The beach dive itself was surprisingly good, with fine water clarity, interesting sea life (octopus, sponge crab, turtles) and was in shallow water, allowing me to re-aquaint myself with diving.
Two days later my friend and I did a trip out on Prodiver's boat, with Capt. Paul and dive master Dan. We dove the wall at Molokini, but failed to see any large fish, and then a shallower dive just off the beaches of Makena. The latter had some fun caves and tunnels and interesting coral formations, with quite a few turtles.
Luke, Dan and Paul were courteous, professional and took safety seriously. The boat is small, but since Prodiver limits their trips to six divers, it works out just fine, and each diver received personal attention.
Diving in Maui is not exactly the Great Barrier Reef in terms of fish and coral, but the water is warm and the trips only take the morning, so it is an interesting activity for a Maui vacation.

Visited January 2014
“Flyboy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Prodiver Maui, the name says it all, they are professional, polite, courteous, just the best!

808 875 4004. Or prodivermaui.com

Our crew Lizzie (dive master) & Paul (Boat Capt) are two of the best!

My daughter and I booked a trip 12/1/13. Me the snorkel person, my daughter the diver, I was treated with all the courtesy possible as though I was a diver, very nice.

Space for 6 (I made 7) so the instruction and attention to detail was all one could ask for. With the small group everyone is soon friends, also nice.

Their ad says the crew makes the difference it is so true! Lizzie and Paul were perfect in every aspect of this trip.

The crew gets there early, the boat is in the water, checkin, briefing, go!

The boat is smaller than some, but ample for 6 divers. It has all the features one would need for diving.
Not surprising also, is it's in mint condition.

I would not hesitate to recommend this company for even the most finicky of diver or for that matter snorkel person. Their speciality is scuba, but they catered to my every need.

Vancouver
“Attention to detail.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

I went diving with Prodiver for 6 days while I was in Maui. I travel to dive.
All I had to do was show up and they took great care of me. They set up everything and helped me greatly as I have a bad knee.
Not your typical cattle boat only 6 divers per day and that makes a huge difference.
I have nothing but good things to say about Dan, Liz,Capt. Paul and Capt. Bryan.
Thank-you for some very memorable diving in Maui!

Visited November 2013