“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
kansas city
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Our first dive on island this year was with B & B Scuba to Molokini. It was tough for some of us to be at the boat by 5:45am, but it was worth it. The boat comfortably held 14 divers and a crew of 4. What I liked best about diving with B & B was that we were put into small groups. Instead of two groups of 7 divers, we were 3 groups of 4 or 5 divers. Plus the equipment was excellent. All of the crew were very nice, patient and helpful and were constantly asking if we wanted or needed anything. I’m not sure if the sandwiches they served after our second dive would be so delicious right now, but that morning they were the best! B & B Scuba is definitely the best especially if you are in the Wailea/Kihea area of Maui.

Victoria
“Scuba lessons”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

The staff were really great and helpful. The equipment and boat were top notch. Jose was great, very patient and helpful. Overall a great company to learn scuba diving from and the boat dive was very well done.

Edmonton
3 attraction reviews
“great service, great diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

B&B showed me 8 great dives. Drift dives, wall dives, boat dives; all of them good solid dives. sharks,turtles, The dives were all selected with the experience,goals and skill of the divers on board in mind.
Over the four days I had two different boat captains.Both were professional and had scuba diving experience. This helped make the boat fell comfortable and safe.

Over four days I had three different dive masters. the dive-masters gave informative,and thorough dive briefings. The dive masters were experienced divers that had dove in different environments enabling them to understand the back ground of the divers on the boat. The dive-masters good at explaining the sea life we encountered.
One of our dive group's computer indicated he had entered DECO. The dive master was able explain this to the diver and guide him through his deco .
B&B was willing to let me dive with my twin tank setup. This made it much more comfortable for me to dive with the set up I normally use.
The early start allowed me to get two dives and still be back to the dock before10:00am.

Wailuku, Hawaii
“Awesome to the max!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Brad and the crew at B&B Scuba were professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. I enjoyed diving with them so much that I am going out on their boat again this weekend!

Visited November 2013
Oxnard, California
13 attraction reviews
“Boat Dive Molokini Crater - Maui November 2013”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

All my past Hawaii dives were shore dives....and all of them were easily as good as any boat dive I have been on. But to get to the Molokini Crater, you have to get there by boat. I was referred to these guys and the price was right so I scheduled the trip. For our dive, I needed to meet the boat at 5:45AM....pretty early by my standards. But the early departure is so that you can get to the dive site while conditions are as mild as could be. The boat crew and divemasters were great people. Just prior to getting to the dive site, we all started suiting up. I immediately noticed an air leak sound...it was loud enough that others across the boat could hear it. So they had to change out an O-ring on my regulator. Then upon entering the water and testing both my primary and secondaries purge valves a second time, I uncovered that my secondary wouldn't seal properly while in the water....I was gushing air! They had to change out my full regulator while I was half way in the water and hanging onto the ladder (and everyone else waiting below)...now I was already down to 2500 psi! I dove in a shorty and was never cold...but you know yourself, better to have all the suit you need, than to have to little. Starting with less than a full tank meant I got a slightly shorter dive than others. But the Molokini dive site was spectacular with awesome visibility...best I've seen other than snorkeling off Jamaica. I feel the unusually early start and the problems with my regulators justify only rating them at average. Great team, but the equipment could use some work.

Visited November 2013

Been to B&B Scuba? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage B&B Scuba, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.