“Bar food w/a decent atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Scenic view, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Convoy, Ohio
“Bar food w/a decent atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Checked into our hotel and started wandering around the area to check it out. We were looking for a quick place to eat and just sit and relax. Found this place, and it is a typical bar atmosphere w/some really good bar food. The bar sits in the corner of a small shopping center, and it is just what you would expect.....a bar. There were some "regulars" hanging out and having fun, and also some tourists hanging around drinking some beers after a day at the beach. We sat at a table, were promptly greeted and served, and we had a good time just kicking back and relaxing. This is not a fine diner, but it is a fun, clean place w/solid service and decent food at a decent price for maui.

I had a grilled cheese sandwich which was offered up w/choices of bread, cheese and also meat. I had the sandwich on rye, w/pepperjack cheese and roast beef, fries on the side, and it was really, really good. My son had the chicken fingers and fries, which is typical bar food, and it was served up as you would expect a bar to serve.

I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a quick bite to eat, a little bit of atmosphere, and just a place to hang out and relax after a day at the beach.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Great meal for the family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

The special was awesome, kids tuna meal was perfect and the other 3 meals we ate were very good too. Nice environment at 11:15 w very friendly "mid-west" waitress.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Seattle, Washington
“Welcome home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Great place to catch up with your sports team. Lots of TV screens all over the place. It reminds me of my favorite watering hole back home.

Visited December 2012
Concord, California
“The true Aloha spirit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Over the many trips to Maui that I have enjoyed, the one constant in customer service has been the Sports Page. My first adventure into the Sports Page was 27 years ago. After a good round of golf, I ventured in to the S P and found cold beer, good pub grub. live music and great customer service. Over the years like all things, there has been changes. Ownership ,menu's ,employee's, and customers have come and gone, but the only thing that still remains today is the Aloha spirit. I met the new owner Misha , who was working the bar and the customers, and I swear, she made me feel like "Norm from Cheers" LOL. I was walking around enjoying the memories from previous trips to the Sports Page and she asked if I was lost. I was in fact waiting for my family ( who were next door having fish tacos) to join me. When I explained to Misha I had come in for a Mai Tai and catch up on the Giants and that the family was grubbing on tacos next store, she immediately extolled the virtues of her fish tacos and if I didn't love then, then it was on the house. Within 7 minutes, I had a great Mai Tai and 2 Maui fish tacos sitting before me, and true to her word the tacos were crazy good(and priced better ) !!! Misha is the new owner with old school customer service, who knows the bar business, and how to make her customers feel welcomed and valued. I made a new friend that day, and will always drop in when we visit the islands knowing The Sports Page will always be there . Mahalo

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Wish I Found This Eatery Earlier in our Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Set back right off the main drag in Kehei and you'll miss it as it's a corner location in a strip mall type area. Great pub food, tasty mushroom burgers and bar-b-cue chicken burgers. Good size portions, moderate price ($10 per person) and great, friendly service. Kids are welcome and the place was a nice change from the regular fare next door. (eg. Denny's or Fred's) We wish we found/tried this spot earlier.

• Visited March 2013