“Sticky Buns” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch
Osage Beach, Missouri
“Sticky Buns”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I had a Cinnamon Bun with Pecan's sprinkled on top. It was warm, gooey and very Yummy!
The Cinnamon Buns can easily be shared with someone. They are large and very Rich! Enjoy!

Visited June 2013

so ca
“Good and Sticky!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Our server from Bubba Gump's recommended this place and the cinnamon rolls are very good. They even made it on the plane home so with just a bit of heating from the microwave, they are still tasting good. Get some extra icing if you like cream cheese!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Earth
“A good place for sin breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Good Cappuccino.
Good Cinnamon Rolls.
Good Cinnamon Roll Pudding.
There are only few outdoor seats.
They open at 05:30 and close at 16:00.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Great Bend, Kansas
“Best Cinnamon Rolls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This place only does cinnamon rolls and they do them very well. If all you make are cinnamon rolls you should get it down pat. Located along South Kihei Road.

Visited November 2012
bay area, ca
“Lives up to the hype”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I've been dying to try this place. I actually heard about it after reading a bakery review for a San Diego bakery, where the reviewer compared mentioned this place had yummy cinnamon rolls. Anyway, my husband and I actually drove all the way from Kaanapali down to Kihei so I can get my cinnamon roll fix. My 6 year old saw the cinnamon roll bread pudding and said he wanted that too. So we bought a macademia/cream cheese cinnamon roll and a cinnamon roll bread pudding. The cinnamon roll was DELICIOUS...way better than Cinnabon. The bread pudding was fine...just a bit dry. I kept thinking I should've ignored my kid and bought a second cinnamon roll instead. The rolls are huge, by the way. I'm salivating now just thinking of them. Can't wait to go back during our next trip.

Visited May 2013