“Great key lime pie!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Rita’s Finest Steak & Fish House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #93 of 137 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Delta, British Columbia, Canada
“Great key lime pie!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Found this restaurant on line so decided to give it a try. It is an open air concept with sort of an ocean view but it seems to double as a sports bar as well as one way you looked out towards the ocean, the other way all you saw where large screen TVs with sports on them....

We were served a fresh, made at the table, green salad. We both had fish and it was very good!
We shared a piece of key lime pie and it was really good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Las Vegas, Nevada
“One of the Best!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Just got back from Maui and it was a beautiful and memorable experience indeed. We dined at several restos and they're all great but the best was Rita's in terms of cuisine, location and price. Both my wife and I were really impressed with their excellent and friendly service as well as their food selection. They also have live music entertainment and the bar was outstanding. We strongly recommend Rita's to all the guys and gals out there when in Maui.. For sure, you won't forget and regret your stay at Rita's!! More power to Rita's and to its manager, Steve!!

Mankato, Minnesota
“Family Maui Vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

We stepped out on the island for our first day of vacation, and (of course) decided to go to the beach, while driving down S. Kihei Rd. the kids got all excited about the big whale statue and wanted to stop there, we went swimming for a while, until the kids got hungry, I noticed across the street there was Rita's. We walked up and heard live music as we ascended, witch got me excited. We were greeted by a lovely giant of an employee, named Sascha. He was very kind was friendly to the kids and was quick to mention we came in during Happy Hour. Amazing deals on the HH, we got some Clams and Spinach and Artichoke dip. Everyone but my little girl loved the clams, she's never liked seafood anyways, but the Spin dip she LOVED the Spinach dip. We sat around and enjoyed the music for a bit longer and ordered a plate of nachos to finish off our little experience, and boy was I surprised by the size and amount of goodies on these nachos. The next night my Lady and I came back for dinner after we put the kids to bed. My Wife ordered the Filet mignon, I tried a taste It was amazing, and well I ordered a lobster. The biggest claws I've seen on a Maine lobster, and super affordable, All in all I enjoyed my time there and loved the live music.

• Visited January 2014
Wailuku, Hawaii
“Don't waste your money and time”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

Tried this restaurant because my sister insist that we go there because of what they featured on its website. I was hesitant about dining there because of reviews I read on Trip Advisor, Yelp, and Maui Now, but went anyway. Rita's is not like what their website portrait themselves to be. I have addressed my concerns and horrible dining experience to the owner and he was gracious enough to offer us to go back and dine as his guest. The bottom line is, I have no desire to step foot in Rita's again.

Visited February 2014
“Best happy hour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I have been going to Rita's for happy hour since they first opened up. This is the best place in Kihei to watch games. Their open atmosphere gives you enough space to watch your favorite game and never feel crowded. Their happy hour menu is really good too. You can buy one item & get the next item for 50% off. Best lilikoi margaritas I've had on island too.
They provide a great ambiance at night for date nights & offer a wide variety of dinner items to choose from.
A perfect place to go sit & relax over cocktails